Saturday, December 26, 2009

Learning how to integrate blogs into classroom instruction

Hi, it is Saturday, December 26th. I watched Julie and Julia over the holiday and feel like I should be cooking my way through Julia Child's cookbook! Alas, I am not a cook and do not enjoy it in the least, so I thought I would create a blog to give suggestions on how teachers might integrate blogs into their classroom instruction. I design faculty training for a university and am writing training for our new doctoral faculty right now. I am wondering how I might create a blog for our faculty candidates. I will ponder this fact and will get back with you later!

Cristie

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that movie, I thought it was hilarious, and it too made me want to cook. I watched other movies as well like, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, cooked steele-head trout with Crab legs and shrimp for Christmas eve dinner as a gift for my in-laws who are unable to get out and away for any length of time. Served it with a sweet/dry white wine. Now I am watching football the Texans play the Dolphins.

    ReplyDelete